Nanosiz-R® Fine Grinding, High Capacity Roll Mill
Single-Stage High Tonnage Roll Mill Crush up to 40 TPH, Reduces 19 mm Feeds in 4:1 Reduction Stages to 1600 Micron Product
The Nanosiz-R® single-stage roll mill is
compact, affordable and perfect for
making 1-2 mm Product.
Rolls constructed of alloyed iron and
heavy-duty steel construction make the
Nanosiz-R extremely reliable.
Robust 18 inch diameter rolls
Based on Gundlach's Roll Mill Technology, the Nanosiz-R® is ideal for fine-grinding applications that require mixing limestone with coal to reduce the sulfur content of emissions.
In addition, the Gundlach roll mill produces less dust and generates little noise compared to other crushers in its class. The Nanosiz-R® can crush up to 40 tons per hour and reduce feeds to 2000 micron product and smaller.
Nanosiz-R® Roll Mill Advantages
- "Bi-Modal" Crushing (Shear & Compression) of Friable Materials
- Reduces 19 mm X 0 Feed To 1-2 mm Product Size In Two Stages
- High Capacity
- Lower Capital and Energy Costs Than Other Technologies
- Small Footprint Compared to Other Equipment
- Multiple Units in Series Can Achieve Greater Reduction Ratios
- Housing Seals/Air Ports Allow Use in Negative Pressure Systems
- Roll Gap Adjustment Done by Simple Hydraulic/Mechanical Adjustment System
- Accuracy in Thousandths of an Inch
- Adjustable Side and End Liners for Close Fit to Roll Elements
- Flanged Input and Discharge Connections
- A variety of roll configurations available for specific applications
Results proven on full size test crusher
Request A Quote for the Nanosiz-R
Download the Nanosiz-R Brochure
- PDF (requires registration)